McMullen Cove is the setting for Huntsville’s most distinguished gated residential community; nestled amidst the mountains and bordered by hundreds of protected acres and the Flint River.
McMullen cove offers a true outdoor lifestyle experience, while maintaining its urban convenience.
A few of McMullen Cove’s features:
– Hampton Cove Schools
– Views of Gorgeous Mountain Vistas
– Private access to community lakes, ponds, and the Flint River
– Hundreds of pristine acres with an abundance of wildlife
– More than 25 Miles of interconnected natural and paved trails
– Adjacent to the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail
– Full access to ‘The Commons’ clubhouse
– A resort style salt water pool, Olympic lap pool, and children’s splash pool
– Lighted Tennis Courts
– Basketball Courts
– Large outdoor children’s playground
– Private mountain-top retreat with breath-taking views and a gazebo featuring grill and large stone fire pit.
McMullen Cove encompasses more than three thousand acres. The land was largely owned by the McMullen, Acuff, and Watson families. For generations, McMullen Cove was a working farm with cattle, horses, crops and a dairy business. Through the efforts of the developer, The Enfinger Companies, the land was combined to create a community the families can be proud of. Today, the Silo stands as a reminder of the heritage of the land.
26 Kenthurst Lane Southeast